- Bizzell advises on organzational development, fiscal management, quality assurance systems, management information systems, and perfomance outcome management.
- We assist our client’s in improving clinical performance, increasing treatment accessibility and availability and strengthening community relations.
- Bizzell develops diversity plans, and provides assistance in the implementation of diversity programs, diversity councils or affinity groups.
- Bizzell assists in determining a program’s readiness for an accreditation survey
- We collaborate with work plans identifying changes that need to be made and applicable timelines and assist with mock surveys by accreditation surveyors.
- Bizzell develops a complete environmental assessment of program sites that have physical plant issues, to address health and safety concerns reflected in accreditation standards.
- Bizzell assists with addressing Border State challenges and issues.
- Collaborate with State Provider Associations to facilitate accreditation related workshops
- We assist with the revision and preparation of State regulations.
Technical assistance is only limited by your imagination. We offer a customized consultation to meet all of your program’s or state’s needs. Some of Bizzell’s expertise includes but are not limited to the following.
Our training targets common behavioral health issues and healthcare which are based on frequently cited accreditation standards. Below is a sample of training Bizzell currently offers. CEU and CME may be available.